DJ Babokon: Take the Risk DJ Babokon: Take the Risk

This was somehow on my Youtube subscription page (Xmilsia I think) and I remembered you from NG so I had to find this song and let you know how amazing I think it is. Great main synth and the melody is a killer. I love the sounds you used in general and you have improved quite a bit. Great work.

Zelda main theme ( HE ) Zelda main theme ( HE )

Amazing...

This is my favorite song out of all Zelda soundtracks.. Its one of the first tracks from Zelda and it is quite possibly the best..

Amazing intro and chorus, Great remix.

(S) Kakariko Village (S) Kakariko Village

Hahaha

Oh.. Childhood memories.. I'd hang around Kakariko just because of the awesome
mood around the town and I'd listen to this song and just be so happy...

Nice remake :D

-PdG- Lolwtf (LOOP) -PdG- Lolwtf (LOOP)

Niceee

Funky and nice, needs more highs :P

Prodigal responds:

Thanks, i'll be sure to add more highs and extend this whole song when i'm finished it :D

Warhead Warhead

Amazing.

I was listening to Pandora and this song popped up. I was reminded of how amazing it is. What a brilliant use of many different sounds to make that nice kickass drum n bass feeling.

When Light Conquers Darkness When Light Conquers Darkness

Fun

I like this song, its catchy and fun. I remember hearing this song every time the show started and i would think... Wow thats one hell of a catchy tune.. but damn, that was a long time ago.

Good to see someone improvised on it though. Nice remix, has a nice structure and good instruments. Great addition to the top5

Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie) Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie)

Hahaha

Pretty unusual song you have here. Reminds me of some old songs from Luigi's mansion but turned up to a whole new level. Props on this, sounds pretty amazing haha.

TranceCrafter - Break Free TranceCrafter - Break Free

Amazing

Love how everything gradually builds up and the main reason i lie it is because of the chords you used, they just seem so happy/sad and evil all at the same time. The synths/leads you used also fit in well and everything is mastered and brilliant. Very nice touch with he bass and ambient piano as well.

I didn't think such music could be created with FL Studio. My regards. You have created yet another great piece of music.

~NK~ "Meltdown" ~NK~ "Meltdown"

Haha Wow.

I loved this song. The beginning was a catch and and the way you brought the song in, its really catchy.

I think I might remix this.

Grande Supreme [RNG] Grande Supreme [RNG]

Wow

Amazing tune you have here. Love the bass and the chord progression. Nice percussion as well. Nice stutatatatatatatatatatatering btw :P

Sirdangolot5 responds: